TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are authorised dealer for leading Brands like Amaron, Exide and Luminous Home UPS, Inverter batteries and Solar products. We strive to offer quality products at competitive price.
- You can place the order online anytime, all orders received before 1:00 PM are installed same day* (applicable on car batteries only). Orders received after 3:00 PM may be delivered the same day, if same day delivery is not possible, orders will be delivered the next day.
- Delivery starts 10:00 AM onwards every day.
- Once we receive your order, our sales representative will call and confirm the order, shipping details and your availability. Once the order is confirmed, the product will be delivered to the shipping address provided.
- Delivery charges shall be calculated on the basis of (distance in km from the delivery point).
- There may be a delay in delivery in case of any unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances like stock unavailability, heavy rains, traffic jams etc.
- There is no installation Charges for Automobile and inverter batteries.
- We accept payments via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and COD (Cash on Delivery).
* Subject to availability of stock and delivery.
www.madrasbattery.com (“Website”) is an Internet based e-commerce and content website owned and operated by Madras Battery, an organization established under the laws of India.
You can use the website after accepting conditions without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices restricted in these Terms, as may be posted on the website of madrasbattery.com on different time periods. www.madrasbattery.com at its discretion reserves the right not to accept a user from registering on its portal without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security
After completion of the registration process, you will receive a password and user ID. It is completely your responsibility to maintain the privacy of the account and password. You are responsible for each and every activity done under your password and account. By accepting our terms of usage, you are agreeing to:
- Notify us for any kind of unauthorized use of your password or account or any other violation of security; and
- Ensure that after the end of each session, you will exit from your account. We will not be liable for any kind of loss or damage caused because of your failure to comply with this policy
We are engaged in providing a number of Internet-based services through the Website (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase products like car batteries and inverter batteries. Soon after you place the order, we shall deliver the product to you and are entitled for the payment of products/service bought by you.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless or else specified or anything limited to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, www.madrasbattery.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to patents, copyright, related rights, trade names, utility models, service marks, trademarks, know-how, designs, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), source code, goodwill, databases, meta tags, text, content, icons, graphics and hyperlinks. You admit and agree that you shall not use, copy or distribute any content from the website, which belongs to www.madrasbattery.com without obtaining approval from the company.
We hereby clarifying that you will be owner and shall solely be responsible for any type of content (text, data, information, images, photographs, or any other material) you provide or upload while using any service, which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service.
Madras battery doesn’t review/check all content in any way before they become visible on the website of www.madrasbattery.com. madras battery do not verify, support or otherwise guarantee for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website of madras battery. You can be held lawfully responsible for their contents and may be held legally answerable if their contents or material include, for example, offensive comments or material confined by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.