All products sold on MadrasBattery.com are 100% genuine and have different warranties as per the respective product specification. Manufacturer of the product (Exide, Amaron, Microtek, Luminous, Powerzone, Livguard, SF Sonic, Tata Green, AC Delco, Okaya, MtekPower, Boss etc.) is solely liable for any promises and warranties made out on the said product. And the manufacturer’s decision over the warranty claim shall be final and binding to the customer.
For commercial vehicles, only 12 months warranty battery is made available by the manufacturers.
Warranty condition for Two Wheelers batteries is Walk-in only.
Few brands listed namely Tata Green, Livguard, AC Delco, Powerzone offers only Walk-in warranty in case of Car batteries.
Pro-rata Warranty: Under this warranty, if an item fails before the end of the warranty period, it is replaced at a cost that depends on the age of the item at the time of failure. The pro-rata warranty is counted from the date of purchase to the date of complaint.
Please Note: No warranty claims will be entertained without the ORIGINAL WARRANTY CARD & INVOICE COPY. In some cases if the manufacturer does not provide or has done away with issuing the physical Warranty Card, then it is recommended to register the battery Serial No. with respective manufacturers’ website accordingly. However the INVOICE COPY is also to be preserved for Warranty purposes.
How to Claim Warranty on any Product during the Warranty Period?
- Make sure you have the original bill & warranty card.
- Warranty card is necessary for warranty claim, in case of loss of warranty card the respective manufacturer has the right to reject the said warranty claim.
- Call the customer care no. of the respective manufacturer and provide details related to your product and the problem you are facing.
- The manufacturer’s service team will schedule an inspection to diagnose and resolve the issue and will provide the product’s service report copy. If the on-site service is not available then the manufacturer may guide you to the nearest authorized dealer/distributor which may or will be chargeable.
- You’ll need to present the original bill & warranty card and handover a copy of each to the service personnel.
- The walk-in warranty service is free. In case if customer opts for doorstep service, it is only available at a price of Rs. 250 per visit and is rendered directly by our merchants.